Product of USA Certified
Seal, Grown in USA Certified Seal requires 100% U.S. content. The Service in USA Certified Seal requires 100% of the labor force be in the United States of America.
Why get certified?
- Trust.Â Made in USA Certified is an independent certification system that applies proprietary audit criteria consistently across companies. Criteria are checked through the companyâ„˘s supply chainĂ‚Â and there is a monthly compliance check after the initial audit. Only companies that are sureĂ‚Â that they can meet these strict standards apply.
- Reliable.Â Whether it be orange juice or aircraft equipment, the USA-C seals signal strict compliance to being Made in or Product of USAâ€ś Standards are enforced reliably across categories so the end consumer, regardless of where they are seeing the seal, on Manufactured, Produced, Grown or Services are truly, made in the U.S.A..
- Powerful Message.Â A USA-C seal validates a company's claim that their product or service was made in the United States of America.
- The seal is a message powerful message.to consumers.
- The seal says the company has committed to American jobs and to the American economy.Â
- Displaying the seal gives consumers the option to visibly support products and services of the USA.Â By purchasing Made in USA Certified, consumers can voice their choice with their wallets.
To get more informationÂ and have a Made in USA Certified representative contact you directly, please fill out aÂ Request a QuoteÂ with your company information and a representative will respond to you promptly.
We look forward to serving you and helping your products becomeĂ‚Â Made in USA CertifiedÂ®.